CNPC Oil Depot
- The CNPC Northwest Sales Center Xigu Oil Depot was reconstructing to support real-time data acquisition from the control system, the operation of the railway loading bridge, and the Beitan Oil depot.
- The client chose an ISA100 Wireless network that included support for the mobile work station. 20 wireless pressure transmitters, 5 multifunctional nodes, and 4 mobile work stations/RESS Servers were installed around the site.
- The wireless network architecture supported 3 wireless applications simultaneously:
- Supported 4 mobile work stations to realize on-site mobile operation, real-time browsing of PKS control system picture, configuration, report and alert, and entry of process data.
- Supported communication with 20 wireless pressure transmitters and process data monitoring.
- Supported wireless communication between Beitan Oil Depot measuring system and Xigu Oil Depot PKS control system.
- No need to add costly cabling and cable bridges, enabling a fast commissioning time.
- Complete integration of the wireless system with the control system, including wireless network management functions, helps users maximize operational efficiency by constructing the tank field in a highly efficient manner.
- Remote wireless access to real-time data and control system information.
Speak with the ISA100 Wireless Experts
Purpose-built by the industry for the industry to meet end users’ requirements and future proof investments. ISA100 Wireless simplifies wireless operations, improves plant performance, and reduces your operational costs.