- Qingdao refinery’s Water Supply System was using wired flow meters. The measurement points were scattered, and cabling to the control room was difficult.
- Data reading was done by manual inspection, causing high labor costs and non-real-time data.
- Wireless analogue input transmitters were installed to convert existing flow meter outputs, 4-20mA signals, into wireless signals.
- The wireless transmitters communicated with multifunctional nodes, and integrated into the DCS via the wireless network.
- Data was integrated between the wireless network and the existing DCS system, allowing real-time monitoring of water supply system flow by the DCS.
- Simple constructions—no need to layout cables and cable bridges, no need to damage or work around existing infrastructure—reduced cost and commissioning time.
Speak with the ISA100 Wireless Experts
Purpose-built by the industry for the industry to meet end users’ requirements and future proof investments. ISA100 Wireless simplifies wireless operations, improves plant performance, and reduces your operational costs.