- Tata faced data integrity issues when tapping signals from remote process control areas, and other distant locations including the gas scrubber.
- Long distances made maintenance and troubleshooting difficult for engineers.
- Tata choose an ISA100 Wireless system, Honeywell’s OneWireless, which included wireless transmitters, a gateway with SMPS and Lantronix converters, and a serial interface card and FTA communication assembly for communication with the control system.
- The system now taps transmitter signals from remote locations and bypasses looping the signals through different communication modules.
- Saves money by eliminating the need for costly instrumentation cabling.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting are simplified, saving labor expenses.
- Improved data accessibility and reliability.
- Improved safety and compliance.
- Improved production efficiency as more accurate data enables better decision making.
Speak with the ISA100 Wireless Experts
Purpose-built by the industry for the industry to meet end users’ requirements and future proof investments. ISA100 Wireless simplifies wireless operations, improves plant performance, and reduces your operational costs.