Use Case: Coal Bunker Temperature Monitoring
Temperature monitoring is required to prevent wind-fueled fire hazards. The measuring points are up to 600 meters away from the control room.
- The temperature sensor measuring points change each time, because the shape of the coal mountain at the bunker varies with amount of stock at any given time.
- Wireless system for flexible temperature measurement
- Survey system, GW x1; Transmitter, (YTA) x3; Repeater, (YTA) x1.
- Verified communication of up to 600 meters without a repeater
- Packet error rate of less than 2%
Benefits of ISA 100 to Industry
- Longer range communication
- Less hardware
- Robust communication with lower packet error rates
Speak with the ISA100 Wireless Experts
Purpose-built by the industry for the industry to meet end users’ requirements and future-proof investments. ISA100 Wireless simplifies wireless operations, improves plant performance, and reduces your operational costs.