Use Case: Monitoring Pressure at the Bottom of Tanks
Monitoring the pressure of gas tanks. There are 5 tanks in the yard.
- The measurement point is bottom of tank.
- This place is enclosed in the cage of metal.
- Tank is huge metallic globe, so the direction of radio path had to be cared.
- There are some trees between the field device and control room.
- The antenna is set on the roof of control room, and keep radio oath to field device.
- Pressure Transmitter (EJX) is installed at pressure measurement port of tank.
Benefits of ISA 100 to Industry
- Eliminate wiring and maintenance costs
- Established high quality communication with Packet Error Rate (PER): Max 4%
Speak with the ISA100 Wireless Experts
Purpose-built by the industry for the industry to meet end users’ requirements and future-proof investments. ISA100 Wireless simplifies wireless operations, improves plant performance, and reduces your operational costs.