Use Case: Temperature Measurement in Dryer Drum
The drum rotate once per every 60 seconds.
- Traditionally, the customer insert the wired temperature sensor into rotation axis for temperature measurement.
- There is big error between the measured value and actual temperature when the rotation angle becomes more than 30 degrees.
- Temperature Transmitter is mounted on surface of the dram, and measure temperature in the dram directly.
- Gateway x1, Temperature Transmitter (YTA)x1, Repeater x1
Benefits of ISA 100 to Industry
- Direct temperature measurement
- Robust communication with low Packet Error Rate (PER)
Speak with the ISA100 Wireless Experts
Purpose-built by the industry for the industry to meet end users’ requirements and future-proof investments. ISA100 Wireless simplifies wireless operations, improves plant performance, and reduces your operational costs.