Thermal Electric Power Plants
Use Case: Sea Water Surface Temperature Monitoring
At intake and drain separately. Difference between intake and drain.
- Existing system employs long wired cable with thermal sensor for temperature measurement.
- The wired cable often becomes damaged by waves.
- Wireless temperature measurement.
- GWx1, Transmitter (YTA) x1: on a buoy
- High quality wireless communication was confirmed.
- Note: as the PER may increase due to antenna direction changes on the buoy, a repeater on the buoy is recommended.
Benefits of ISA 100 to Industry
- Reduced maintenance costs by eliminating frequent replacement of damaged cable.
- Robust communication with lower packet error rates.
Speak with the ISA100 Wireless Experts
Purpose-built by the industry for the industry to meet end users’ requirements and future-proof investments. ISA100 Wireless simplifies wireless operations, improves plant performance, and reduces your operational costs.