UNISAFE – A Novel ISA100 Wireless Solution for Developing, Integrating and Deploying Safety Instrumentation (June 14 2023)
Demand for IIoT wireless connectivity in safety applications has increased dramatically in the last few years. This was primarily driven by the commercial availability of wireless SIL2 certified field safety instruments and solutions. In addition to gas detection, wireless connectivity is now being adopted in a wide gamut of safety use cases such as flame detection, fire prevention and emergency alerting systems.
Safety use cases must meet rigorous requirements and performance criteria that exceed those for traditional wireless process automation use cases.
ISA100 Wireless was architected and designed with safety applications in mind and includes mechanisms that meet the requirements for various safety use cases.
Safety applications have specific performance criteria for communication reliability, latency, response times and cybersecurity.
This webinar is intended for safety solution providers that plan on developing, integrating or deploying ISA100 Wireless connected products.
• ISA100 Wireless features and mechanisms for safety use cases
• Developing or integrating SIL2 certified instruments
• Novel safety use cases that rely on wireless IoT connectivity
• Connectivity and network considerations for safety applications
• Cybersecurity considerations for safety applications
Date & Time: Wednesday, June 14th, at 11 AM New York Time